Caring for your Henna Design
- Be careful not to smudge the design for the first half hour while it dries.
- Keep the Paste on for at least 4 hours.
- Try to keep your body warm while the paste is on for the best possible result.
- If you sleep with the paste on, cover it with towels or bandages so that crumbs of paste don’t get into your sheets.
- Remove the paste by brushing it away or scraping it off.
- The design under the paste should be orange at first, changing to a chocolate color over the next two days.
- Do your best to keep the skin dry during those first two days.
- Avoid swimming pool water entirely if possible, especially in those first two days.
- Use lip balm or lotion to cover the design when you bathe.
Caring for your Glitter Tattoo
- Glitter tattoos are dry as soon as their done!
- Swimming and showering are just fine, however avoid long soaks and scrubbing.
- To remove the tattoo use baby oil or rubbing alcohol.
- Glitter tattoos should last 2-6 days with proper care.
Caring for your Face Paint
- Give the design a few minutes to dry before you allow anything to touch it.
- Your face paint should last all day until you get wet. Most gentle touches won’t smear the design once dry.
- Be careful when eating or drinking not to smudge the design.
- Wash face paint with soap and water.
- Don’t sleep with face paint as it will stain sheets.